Working as part of a successful team an opportunity to work and support the Service and Sales team on a wide range of Compressed Air and Pneumatic projects. The position will be customer focused and technically biased, and you will be dealing directly with customers providing excellent customer service.
- Experience and understanding of Compressed Air with mechanical and electrical experience.
- Previous experience within a technical and/or customer service environment.
- Custom-build Special Projects and supply and install i-Conn remote data Control Systems.
- Specialist Data Logging, Leak Detection, Air Quality and Efficiency Audits.
- Office and field based technical customer sales and service support activity.
- Planned prospecting by phone, and direct customer technical support on various customer projects.
You will have excellent technical, administration and interpersonal communication skills. Enthusiastic and dynamic you will be able to work alone whilst being a team player, as part of a successful team. The ability to learn and create new opportunities through understanding customer needs and technical requirements.
An opportunity to reward a dedicated hard-working individual. Your practical skills, flexibility, enthusiasm, and ‘Can do attitude’ will be repaid with a basic salary, and company vehicle. Successful applicants can progress into the Sales team benefitting from individual performance bonus, company OTB, and Pension scheme, and optional Health scheme. Access to Sales training courses at the Compair training school, together with specific in-house Sales and Service training courses.
An established QAS ISO9001-2015 accredited company, Safe Contractor, & Environment Agency registered Organisation.