Working as part of a team an opportunity to join our successful Service group. The vacancy would suit an experienced engineer for service maintenance and support of Compressed Air equipment.
Ideally a good mechanical and electrical Engineer with Compressed Air experience preferred, but not essential.
Our customer base provides a wide variety of service work, and projects covering the South of the England.
- Standard and breakdown Service work, Routine Maintenance, and Pipework Installations.
- Mechanical and Electronic practical experience.
- We also Custom-build Special Projects and supply and install i-Conn remote data Control Systems.
- Specialist Data Logging and Leak Detection, Air Quality and Efficiency Audits.
- 24 Hour Emergency support Cover 365 days a year. (Rota System within the service team)
You will have excellent technical, administration and interpersonal communication skills. Enthusiastic and dynamic you will be able to work alone whilst being a team player, as part of a successful team. The ability to learn and create new opportunities through understanding customer needs and technical requirements.
An opportunity to reward a hard-working individual. Your practical skills, flexibility, enthusiasm, will be repaid with a Salary package, including overtime, and standby/call out payment, mobile phone and company vehicle. We will provide a good package to the right individual including a Pension & quarterly performance Bonus scheme, and optional Health scheme. Access to training courses at the Compair training school, UK or Germany, together with specific in-house Sales and Service training, and Health and Safety courses.
An established QAS ISO9001-2015 accredited company, Safe Contractor, & Environment Agency registered Organisation.