Working with our Technical support team an opportunity to train and operate on a wide range of Compressed Air and Pneumatic projects. The position will be customer focused and technically biased, and you will be dealing with our own Sales and Service personnel and with customers providing excellent customer service.
- Experience and understanding of Compressed Air with mechanical and electrical experience.
- Previous experience within a technical and/or customer service environment.
- Custom-build Special Projects and supply and install i-Conn remote data Control Systems.
- Specialist Data Logging, Leak Detection, Air Quality and Efficiency Audits.
- Office and field based technical customer sales and service support activity.
- Planned prospecting by phone, and direct customer service support on various projects.
You will have good technical, administration and communication skills. Enthusiastic and dynamic you will be able to work alone whilst being a team player, as part of a successful team. The ability to learn and create new opportunities through understanding customer needs and technical requirements
An opportunity to reward a dedicated hard-working individual. Your practical skills, flexibility, enthusiasm, will be repaid with a basic salary. Successful applicants can progress into the Sales or Service team benefitting from individual performance bonus, company OTB, and Pension scheme.
Access to Sales training courses at the Compair training school, together with specific in-house Sales and Service training courses.
An established QAS ISO9001-2015 accredited company, Safe Contractor, & Environment Agency registered Organisation.